Friday 25 December 2015

cover letter

Mauza Gajjani, P/O Kala
Tehsil and Distt. Dera Ghazi Khan
Punjab, Pakistan
+923440066123
Yasirlatif.uettaxila@gmail.com

December 28, 2015

Mr. Inam Sb.
Director (Unity Software Developers)
Evacuee trust Complex Building
Islamabad

Respected Mr. Inam

It is with great interest that I am applying for the position of Software Developer in your
company. When I read the job description of your advertisement in THE NEWS on November
25th. The key skills and role which you had mentioned in your advertisement are highly suitable
to my role and skills. I felt that it was an ideal match with my career aspirations.

As my Resume and C.V defines that I am coupled with relevant technical skills and educational requirements so if you find my profile and role suitable to your requirement, feel free to contact me or setup an interview at your earliest convenience. You can reach me by way of e-mail atYasirlatif.uettaxila@gmail.com or by way of phone at +923440066123.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Sincerely yours

Muhammad Yasir Latif

December 28, 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment