Thursday 20 August 2015

Introduction

Name:                          Muhammad Yasir Latif

Father's name:            Muhammad Latif  Shah

Religin:                       Islam

Date of birth:              03-05-1996

Home Address:           D.G.Khan,Punjab

Nationality:                 Pakistan

                    I'm studying in Computer engineering department at University of engineering and Technology, Taxila. I can't define myself as if i've any quality that can only be described by my nearer ones. I just have to judge my bad habits. The most bad one is I don't care for everything and for everyone. I'm a selfish one. I've a goal..... a goal to fulfil my own dreams and I'll, InshaALLAH. And my dreams... aaah much much different from anyone else and none can even think about my dreams.

11 comments:

  1. Tbh, you are an extremely selfish and horrible person..

    Kidding :D
    Thinking about yourself first is not being selfish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you're the first one that didn't explain himself in some sugar coated words. You said what you truly felt. I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you made the difference in describing yourself (y)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goal to fulfill your dreams isn't a bad habit Shah sahab :) May your dreams come true :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. good judgement of your own bad habits

    ReplyDelete
  6. may Allah fulfill your dreams n may you succeed in life

    ReplyDelete
  7. tareef karny ki zarorat hi nahi hy ap ki Shah g... <3

    ReplyDelete